Psych & Mental Health
If you feel emotionally disturbed, you may need to have your Psych and Mental Health checked. It covers various mental illnesses, including eating disorders, addictive behavior, depression, anxiety disorders, and Schizophrenia. Mental Health becomes an illness when ongoing signs and symptoms cause frequent stress and affect the body’s ability to function.
At Comfort Home Health Agency, our Psych and Mental Health program focus on providing our patient’s medical and emotional care. We make sure that our patient’s well-being is taken care of through a series of consultations to ensure our program’s effectiveness. We support people with anxiety, depression, eating disorders, addiction, and the like.
What you need to know
It is normal to feel lonely at times, but it becomes an illness that can cause serious problems if it affects your daily life.
Different types of mental disorders:
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Personality Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Feeding and Eating Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Trauma and Stressor Related Disorders
Here are a few symptoms that you need help:
- Sudden mood swings
- Inability to think straight
- Having suicidal thoughts
- Withdrawal from your social life
- Trouble understanding situations
- Feeling lonely and sad all the times
- No appetite or extremely increased appetite