IV Infusion Therapy
IV infusion works by directly injecting the vitamins or drugs into the veins. It allows quick absorption and the fastest way to deliver medicine into the body. Although it’s the fastest way, the administration of the infusion is controlled.
At Comfort Home Health Agency, our IV infusion therapy is handled by our professionals to administer an infusion of medications to help treat the patient’s mild to severe conditions.
What you need to know
There are two ways of IV infusion therapy – Manual regulation and electrical Pump. Manual regulation uses pressure on the clamp of the Intravenous tube. Whereas electric pump programs the pump in the machine depending on the patient’s need.
Several factors that need IV infusion therapy:
- Treatment of an infection
- Cancer treatment
- Pain Management
- Needs boosting of the immune system
Benefits of IV Infusion therapy
- IV Infusion therapy provides the necessary vitamins your body needs.
- IV Infusion therapy instantly provides the hydration your body needs.
- IV Infusion therapy efficiently makes the most of the medicine into your body