Cardiopulmonary Care Program
There are many treatment options available, but it will depend on the specific condition that includes a change in your lifestyle, medication, or more advanced treatment.
Our cardiopulmonary care program at Comfort Home Health Agency is tailored for patients with heart disease and those with postoperative cardiac patients. We offer both physical and emotional support to help you reach your optimum potential at your own pace to help you rebuild your strength and endurance for our patients to return to their normal healthy life through our available advanced equipment with the aid of our professionals.
What you need to know
Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation involves exercises, emotional support, and education about how you can further improve a healthy state and live a quality life.
Benefits of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation:
- Strengthens your endurance
- Help your body condition and maintain regular exercise and a healthy diet
- Helps manage your weight
- Helps lower stress and teaches you how to manage it
- Decrease in risk from other illnesses like coronary artery disease and other heart conditions
Other conditions that can help you benefit from Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Heart failure
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Valve replacement
- Heart procedure or surgery
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Heart attack (myocardial infarction)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Various Sleep Disorders like sleep Apnea
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Uncontrolled Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Pacemaker or implantable cardioverter-defibrillator